Segnalazione (spero che l’inglese sia più o meno accessibile a tutti…) ricevuta dall’ instancabile amico Mimmo Pandolfo (CR Campania):
qui trovate tutte le info sul nuovo bando della Federazione Europea Escursionismo per ECO AWARD 2013. Candidate i vostri progetti.. il rischio è di venire selezionati per uno dei tre premi da assegnare.
ECO AWARD of ERA 2013
In liaison with its partner – GDF SUEZ Foundation – ERA is again setting up in 2012 for the third consecutive year a contest to reward European ramblers’ initiatives in favour of the protection of the environment and the footpaths, significant for sustainable development, etc..
Who can enter ?
Organizations directly affiliated to ERA or through their associations may participate in this contest. These organizations may be represented at the event by an individual or a group of people.
What are the actions to be presented?
The actions presented in the contest must
- highlight the walking activity and the rambler’s environment
- contribute towards a friendly environmental way of walking
A single action only can be submitted at the enrolment.
The action presented should ..
- be already carried out and finalised
- have a real impact on the environment
- take into account the specific environmental regulations in force in the different countries (e.g. official acts, quality standards, etc..)
- be creative and innovative
- be taken as an example to be duplicated elsewhere
- be achieved in partnership with local authorities
The action can be …
- a “one shot” or a long term one
- managed at a national, regional or local level
Actions, which do not meet with these selection criteria, will not be accepted!
What are the prizes to be wined?
The first 3 best actions will be awarded a financial prize of:
1 500 € (1st prize)
1 000 € (2nd prize)
500 € (special prize)
Furthermore all applicants not awarded with a prize will receive a diploma so long as all the selection criteria have been met.
The detailled entry form and the participation conditions can be downloaded here: